Define a function that generates Fibonacci series up to n numbers
Note: The Fibonacci numbers are numbers in integer order.
0,1,1, 2,3, 5,8, 13,21, 34,55, 89,144,… … …
In mathematical terms, an order of Fibonacci numbers is defined by the iteration relation.
What is the Fibonacci sequence and Fibonacci series formula?
The first two terms are 0 and 1. All other terms are derived by combining the preceding two words. This is to say that the nth term is the total of (n-1)th and (n-2)th term.
Fibonacci Series Algorithm:
- Step1. Start
- Step2. read n
- Step3. define Fibonacci function
- def fibo(n):
- Step4. read x, y
- Step5. check while condition
- while n>=x:
- Step6. End
Fibonacci Series Example:
n=int(input("enter the n value:"))
enter the n value:123
Fibonacci Series code:
#Program to print the Fibonacci sequence up-to n-th term nterms=int (input ("How many terms?")) #first two terms n1, n2=0, 1 count=0 #check if the number of terms is valid if nterms<= 0: print ("Please enter a positive integer") elif nterms== 1: print ("Fibonacci sequence upto", nterms, ":") print (n1) else: print ("Fibonacci sequence:") while count<nterms: print (n1) nth= n1+ n2 #update values n1=n2 n2=nth count+= 1
How many terms?12
- How to Create Forgot System Password with PHP & MySQL
- Datatables Editable Add Delete with Ajax, PHP & MySQL
- Download Login and Registration form in PHP & MySQL
- Export Data to Excel in Php Code
- Hospital Database Management System with PHP MySQL
Get Salesforce Answers