Python Program to Print Hello world!
Python is a powerful multi-purpose programming language created by Guido van Rossum.
It has simple easy-to-use syntax, making it the perfect language for someone trying to learn computer programming for the first time.
This is a comprehensive guide on how to get started in Python, why you should learn it, and how you can learn it.
However, if you have knowledge of other programming languages and want to quickly get started with Python, visit the Python tutorial page.
Why is python?
Python is a general-purpose language. Python has a wide range of applications from web development (Django and Bottle), scientific and mathematical computing (Orange, SymPy, NumPy) to desktop graphical user interfaces (Pygame, Panda3D).
The syntax of the language is clean and the length of the code is nearly short. It’s fun to work in Python because it permits you to think about the problem rather than focusing on the syntax
Way-1 to Create your First Python Program Hellow World
This all will print “Hello World” in a single line
eg:- Hello World
Way-2 to Create your First Python Program Hellow World
print('Hello \nWorld') #\n Break two word and print in diff line
print("Hello\tWorld") # \t --> Tab Space betweent two word
print("Hellow" + "World") #String Concatination
- Python Comment | Creating a Comment | multiline comment | example
- Python Dictionary Introduction | Why to use dictionary | with example
- How to do Sum or Addition in python
- Python Reverse number
- find the common number in python
- addition of number using for loop and providing user input data in python
- Python Count char in String
- Python Last Character from String
- Python Odd and Even | if the condition
- Python Greater or equal number
- Python PALINDROME NUMBER
- Python FIBONACCI SERIES
- Python Dictionary | Items method | Definition and usage
- Python Dictionary | Add data, POP, pop item, update method
- Python Dictionary | update() method
- Delete statement, Looping in the list In Python
- Odd and Even using Append in python
- Python | Simple Odd and Even number
Get Salesforce Answers