While Loop and tuple in Python | find the type of element and tuple with one element
Tuple in python: Tuple is a collection of Python objects separated by a comma. In some instances, a tuple indexing is similar to a list in terms of nested objects and iterations but is immutable as opposed to tuple lists that are mutable.
Learn Basic about Python:
Note: If tule is produced with a single element, be sure to add a comma after the element. To know more about tuple Click here.
How do you use a while loop in Python?
Python has two primitive loop commands among them one is a while loop. With the while loop, we can execute a set of statements as long as a condition is true.
While loop example
How to find the data types of elements in python?
It’s simple to find data types in python. You can see below, I have given some example which will help to find the types of elements.
- Python Hello World Program
- Python Comment | Creating a Comment | multiline comment | example
- Python Dictionary Introduction | Why to use dictionary | with example
- How to do Sum or Addition in python
- Python Reverse number
- find common number in python
- addition of number using for loop and providing user input data in python
- Python Count char in String
- Python Last Character from String
- Python Odd and Even | if condition
- Python Greater or equal number
- Python PALINDROME NUMBER
- Python FIBONACCI SERIES
- Python Dictionary | Items method | Definition and usage
- Python Dictionary | Add data , POP , popitem , update method
- Python Dictionary | update() method
- Delete statement , Looping in list In Python
- Odd and Even using Append in python
- Python | Simple Odd and Even number