limitations of python programming language
The limitation of Python is:
- Mobile application – There is no more library to build android applications
- Enterprise applications – We can’t build applications like banking, telecom applications, etc. because there is no more library.
- Performance is low – before the performance was slow but now due to JIT Compiler + PVM Speed improved.
Flavors of Python
There are different flavors in python. Those are
- CPython – Which is used to work with C Language.
- Jython/JPython – Which is used to work with Java Language.
- Iron Python – Which is used to work with C#, .net
- Ruby Python – To work with Ruby language.
- Anaconda Python – Which is used to work with ML, DS, AI, IoT. Its works with a large volume of data.
- Stackless – Python for concurrency
- PyPy – Python of speed. It contains a JIT compiler to speed the Program.
What are the versions of Python?
Python 0.9.0 à feb/ 20th / 1991
Python 1.0 à jan/ 1994
Python 2.0 à oct/16th/2000 (Py2k)
Python 3.0 à dec/3rd /2008 (Py3k)
what is Python Identifier?
A Python identifier is a name used to identify a variable, function, class, module, or other objects. An identifier starts with a letter A to Z or a to z or an underscore (_) followed by zero or more letters, underscores, and digits (0 to 9).
a = 10 #where a is identifier
class Test: #where Test is an identifier
Rule to define or create an identifier
- You can use it to write an identifier
Alphabets (a – z / A – Z)
Digit (0 – 9)
Underscore ( _ )
- An identifier must start with alphabets or underscore
- Variable = 10
- _variable = 10
- It can’t start with number
- 123variable = 10
- It is case sensitive language
- total = 10
- Total = 20
- TOTAL = 30
- No length is a limitation for identifier
- Can’t define a keyword as an identifier
X à normal variable
_X à protected variable
__X à private variable
__X__ à magic variable
python Reserved words list/reserved keywords
Reserved keywords are:
True, False, None, and, or, not, is, if, else, elif, while, for, break, continue, return, in, yield, try, except, finally, raise, assert, import, from, as, class, def, pass, global, non local, lambda, def, with
- Contain only alphabets
- Except the following symbol contain only lower case (True, False, None)
- MySQL Create User with Password Explained with Examples – MPS
- SQL Exercises with Sample Tables and Demo Data – MPS
- MySQL LOWERcase/LCASE() Functions with Simple Examples – MPS
- MySQL Date and Date Functions Explained with Examples – MPS
- MySQL CURRENT_TIMESTAMP() Function Explained with Examples – MPS
- Grant Privileges on a Database in MySQL with Examples – MPs
- MySQL vs PostgreSQL Comparison – Know The Key Differences – MPS
- MySQL UPSERT | Three Techniques to Perform an UPSERT – MPs
- MySQL FROM_UNIXTIME() Function Explained with Examples – MPS