In this tutorial, we are going to solve the question called “When identifying processes to bring into Salesforce, look for:” and this question is solved from a module called Salesforce Platform Basics.
Scroll Down for Answers
If you scroll down then you will get the answer, When identifying processes to bring into Salesforce, look for:
Salesforce Platform Basics
Find Use Cases for the Platform
- Subsequent to finishing this unit, you’ll have the option to:
- Depict test use cases for the platform.
- Find purposes behind utilizing the platform across various divisions.
High Impact, Low Effort
The stage makes you move rapidly. A piece of that speed comes from displacing endeavors you’re familiar with doing by hand with more streamlined cycles. So we should stop momentarily to examine a couple of various ways the Salesforce stage can revive your business.
Exactly when you’re figuring out how to develop the stage, the central things you need to deal with are projects that have a gigantic impact yet are not hard to execute. While that sounds confident, the stage gives you heaps of opportunity to advance huge changes with irrelevant endeavors.
We ought to think about a model from DreamHouse. Michelle and her fellow agents routinely use email to discuss explicit properties. Sometimes, Michelle participates in different strings discussing a comparative property and that can get overwhelming. Between every one of the messages, nuances get lost. Additionally, when experts overlook a detail, they can leave behind an arrangement or submit a blunder that impacts the buyer.
Especially when it comes to developing the stage, it’s all about projects that have a gigantic impact and yet aren’t difficult to implement. It sounds self-conscious, but the stage gives you plenty of opportunities to drive big change with irrelevant efforts, even with a remote.
Salesforce Platform Basics: Trailhead Salesforce Answers:
A)When identifying processes to bring into Salesforce, look for:
I)Manual processes with numerous steps
III)Teams using spreadsheets to run the business
IV)Documents shared on local directories
V)All of the above
B)Three use cases for Finance on the platform are:
- Trailhead basics answers | Where’s the first place to look for help with Trailhead? 2020
- Who is Trailhead for? Get started with trailhead Basics answers 2020 easy
- Learn How to Be a Successful Ally: Four Key Practices| Trailhead Salesforce Answers
- Beginning Your Ally Journey| Trailhead Salesforce Answers
- Who is impacted by the five principles of inclusive leadership? Trailhead Salesforce Answers