What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is the world’s #1 CRM. Not sure what that is? We’ll guide you! In a nutshell, Salesforce allows companies with all the technology they need to sell, service, and market to their customers. And Trailhead empowers YOU with the skills these companies are hiring for.
Learn In-Demand Skills, On-Demand
Learn how you want, when you require hundreds of guided learning paths. Choose your own learning experience: it’s bite-sized, hands-on, gamified, live-streamed, and downright fun!
Join Millions of Trailblazers
Join the global Trailblazer Community to give ideas and solutions, network, and support each other. Connect with Trailblazers, mentors, and employers to get one step closer to your next opportunity.
FAQ: Trailhead Salesforce Modules Answers
Q.1 Who is Trailhead for?
III) Business users
Q.2 What’s one reason to sign up for Trailhead with a social media account?
I)All your friends will know you’re using Trailhead.
II)You’ll still be able to log in no matter where your career takes you
III)You’ll never forget your password.
IV)You won’t accidentally make changes in your production org when you complete hands-on challenges.
Q.3 What is a Trailhead playground?
I)A forum made up of other Trailhead users
II)A jungle gym where Astro and friends hang out
III)An org you can use to test your Salesforce skills and complete hands-on challenges
IV)A series of modules and projects
Q.4 What’s a module?
I)A series of hands-on steps to implement a feature
II)A real-life business scenario for you to solve
III) A series of topics that help you learn a new skill, product, or role
IV) A single learning topic
Q.5 How is a project different from a hands-on challenge?
I)A hands-on challenge gives you a set of requirements to meet, while a project gives you step-by-step instructions.
II)A hands-on challenge earns you points, while a project doesn’t.
III)A hands-on challenge is easy, while a project is hard.
IV) A hands-on challenge gives you fewer points than a project step.
Q.6 How do you advance ranks in Trailhead?
I)By seniority: The longer you’ve had a Trailhead account, the higher your rank is.
II)You earn points and badges by completing modules and projects.
III) You work your way through an entire trail.
IV) You finish every module and project.
Q.7 Where’s the first place to look for help with Trailhead?
III)Salesforce Help & Training
Q.8 What’s the point of earning points?
I) It’s fun!
II)You need to earn points to advance ranks.
III)You can redeem points for cash prizes.
IV)A and B
V)A and C
Related module post:
- Work With Schema Builder -Data Modeling
- Create Object Relationships – Data Modeling
- Understand Custom & Standard Objects – Data Modeling
- Both You And Your Manager Have Suggested Approaches To Solving A Customer’s Problem
- When You Want To Find An App After You Install It, What Should You Enter In The Quick Find Box In Setup?
- What Is An Easy Way To Find What You’re Looking For In The Setup Menu?
- What Are The Three Main Categories In The Setup Menu?
- Three Use Cases For Finance On The Platform Are:
- When Identifying Processes To Bring Into Salesforce, Look For:
- Salesforce Lightning Experience | Trailhead Salesforce Answers
- Salesforce Customer Success Platform | Trailhead Salesforce Answers
- Salesforce Organizes Your Data Into | Trailhead Salesforce Answers
- How Can Employees Show Their Managers That They Are Trustworthy?
- If Your Manager Struggles With Prioritizing Projects, What Is One Way That You Can Help?
- Which Of The Following Questions Can You Ask To Learn About Your Manager’s Motivations?
- For more…