Trailhead Playground Management
A. Create a Trailhead Playground
Q.1)How do you create your first Trailhead playground?
I)You email Trailhead support.
II)You don’t. We create it for you!
III)You sign up for a new Developer Edition org.
IV)You complete a hands-on challenge.
Q.2)What’s one reason to use a Developer Edition org instead of a Trailhead playground?
I)You have an existing Developer Edition org.
II)You don’t want to go through the effort of making a Trailhead playground.
III)You’re new to Trailhead.
IV)You’re a developer.
B. Get Your Trailhead Playground Username and Password
Q.1)In which of these scenarios do you need to know your Trailhead playground username and password?
I) To authorize your org for use with the Salesforce CLI
II)To log in to Trailhead
III)To complete a hands-on challenge
IV)To complete a multiple-choice quiz
Q.2)When should you change your username in a Trailhead Playground?
I)When you don’t like the animal it references
II)When you want to make it easier to remember
IV)Every full moon
Related Module Post:
- Work With Schema Builder -Data Modeling
- Create Object Relationships – Data Modeling
- Understand Custom & Standard Objects – Data Modeling
- Both You And Your Manager Have Suggested Approaches To Solving A Customer’s Problem
- When You Want To Find An App After You Install It, What Should You Enter In The Quick Find Box In Setup?
- What Is An Easy Way To Find What You’re Looking For In The Setup Menu?
- What Are The Three Main Categories In The Setup Menu?
- Three Use Cases For Finance On The Platform Are:
- When Identifying Processes To Bring Into Salesforce, Look For:
- Salesforce Lightning Experience | Trailhead Salesforce Answers
- Salesforce Customer Success Platform | Trailhead Salesforce Answers
- Salesforce Organizes Your Data Into | Trailhead Salesforce Answers
- How Can Employees Show Their Managers That They Are Trustworthy?
- If Your Manager Struggles With Prioritizing Projects, What Is One Way That You Can Help?
- Which Of The Following Questions Can You Ask To Learn About Your Manager’s Motivations?
- For more…